Tuesday 1 May 2012

Letter from Evie & family

Hi Sarah,
 
For some reason I can't get the previous photo to send at all so have attached three others of Evie Eva & Muttley. She's doing great, Jas has been taking her to training classes & I think they will be taking their Bronze test soon.  As soon as Jas feels she's ready all 4 of us are starting Agility classes too.  We're hoping to go for a camping trip to Anglesey next weekend, weather depending.  Muttley loves the sea & seagulls make for brilliant chasing games, Eva's favourite sport is rounding up Muttley so she should have a great time. 
Around the house she is very helpful.  In the first week she stripped quite a lot of my much-hated kitchen wallpaper (I have always meant to do it but hadn't got round to it!), so I finished the bits she couldn't reach & repainted.  I am assuming that the paint job is to her liking as my walls remain untouched since!  She also enjoys helping with the hoovering -attempting to herd the hoover around the room, I keep meaning to get a video of this but laugh so much each time that I forget.  It was Mutt's 2nd birthday on Sunday, one of his presents was the giant tug rope in the photo.  They did not want to play with it outside in the rain (both stood at the kitchen door & looked at me as if to say "go on, after you!") so the living room became a tug of war den!
As far as the gardening goes, Mutt & Eva have completed the pruning (read flattening!) & have indicated where they would like future plants to be put in the garden by digging the holes for me, saves a lot of future backache for the humans! 
 
Hope you are keeping well, will keep you updated with further antics! 
 
Best wishes,
 
Flic xx   





No comments:

Post a Comment