Tuesday 21 February 2012

Letter from Romanian Ronnie & Mum Jean

Dear Sarah and Paul
 
I will send you a couple of photos in the right format but this is just a token of good faith and to reassure you Ronnie is fine! My dad took these and I await the separate files.
 
Ronnie is making great progress in all areas except one - the car!
 
He now does all the stairs well and has spent half a day on a few days at my office. He has spent time alone in my flat and appart from a few loud howls, is fine. He has 3 walks a day, two good sized am and pm and one short toilet break midday. He still is amazing on the lead. He has had a few good runs courtesy of the long training lead I now have and after letting off steam he trots along happily beside me

Jean & Ronnie
xxxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment