Wednesday 13 June 2012

Letter from Bonnie & family

Dear Sarah, Paul, Eleanor and all my friends at Wiccaweys
 
Mum said I should let you know that I am now registered with the Kennel Club as Wiccaweys Bonnie Babe.  Mum and I have been doing Rally Obedience on our weekly girls' night out and we are doing our first show on 24 June.  We are a bit nervous but want to make you very proud so we will try our very best to do well.
 
I have been at my new house now for over a year.  Mum says I'm a bit bossy with Ernie, my big brother, and I have dug a lot of holes in the garden. (I always pretend that it was Ernie doing the digging but mum says that my muddy nose gives the game away!)  I am very happy in my new home but still miss you all.
 
Ernie and me send you lots of kisses and mum and dad send their best wishes.
 
With love
 
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment