Tuesday 10 December 2013

Letter from Timmy & Emily, and family

Hello there everyone,
I know that you have probably no recollection of any of us but a while ago in April 2012 we found our lovely border collie Timmy. My sister and I had created an entire project on why we should rescue a dog. You may remember that. We just wanted to thank you for making our live so wonderful and we wish you the best for the future. Timmy truly is a member of the family now and he has conquered many of his fears that cruel people inflicted on him when he lived in Ireland.

I can't imagine life without Timmy and the service you gave us that day was remarkable.

Timmy has come so far in the past year and a half and he is now an awesome little boy. He loves his tennis ball and I have spent this year recording all of the cool things he does. That is how much I love him.

Thank you so much

The Kyle Family
(Emily, Charlotte, Helen, Andy and Timmy)

1 comment:

  1. Of course we remember you Emily, the project you and Charlotte did was amazing and you had put an huge amount of thought and research into adopting a rescue dog. :-) Give Timmy a very big hug from us both xxx

    ReplyDelete