Saturday 5 June 2010

Letter from Mischa & family

Hi  Sarah and Paul

Just a quick note to update you on Mischa - can't believe I've had her nearly a year!

What a change - she is such a little smasher and quite beautiful.  She is also very forceful with lots more confidence and sooo affectionate - she adores being cuddled and doesn't stray very far from me at all.

She now sits happily outside the stable in the yard with Meggy my other BC whilst I muck out and doesn't blink an eye when the farmer or his wife ride past on their bikes - this is such a big step forward for her - it was all so very scary and until quite recently, she would hide inside the tack room too scared to come out.  She loves lolling on the sofa but is always ready for a walk - these past few weeks have been lovely when we go up to the horses at around 5.30 over the back fields.  Such a change from the harsh winter we have endured - although she loved the snow!

I have enclosed a couple of pics for you and would just like to say a big thank you for the work you did with her, and for letting me have her. 

Love from Sue and MischaX

PS - We will see you at your show later in the year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue & Mischa, lovely to see a confident Mischa emerging. Thankyou Sue, for all the work with her and give her a great big hug from me.
    Marie (limerick animal welfare)

    ReplyDelete