Wednesday 24 November 2010

Letter from Ben & family

Hi Sarah and Paul,

I have been in my new home for 8 weeks now and I am making myself useful around the garden already. My speciality is digging.

Mum takes me for some very very very long walks in the week to keep me busy but there is always time for digging. My fav place to walk is Ampthill Park in the morning where the gang meet for a vigorous game of flyball. Not sure what the ball is for but it is great fun chasing the other Collies. 

You will be pleased to know that Will has had his plaster removed and is back swimming, playing football and waterpolo. My little Bro. Lewis has been the best fun because he chases runs and rolls around on the floor just like me! 

Have to go now the boys are back from school and it’s play time!!! 

Love you both, 
Ben



No comments:

Post a Comment