Friday 22 October 2010

Letter from Ralphie (now Alfie) & family

Dear Paul/Sarah,

I am sorry I have not been in touch with you since MAY 18 last, but I thought you would like to know ralphie is doing very well he is obedient and he loves people I call him Alfie now much easier to remember I have only just gone on computer so I will be able to keep in contact with you, I was wondering, do you know any of his previous history because if he sees a moped or a small motor scooter he goes balistic when they drive past yet when I start up my classic m/bike he is ok.                                                                                                                                                                                    He has 2 walks a day weather permitting he also gets on with all the dogs over the field, so I feel what you have done for me I am eternally grateful, hopefully when I have learnt how to transfer photographs into my pc I will be able to send them to you 

thank you again      

R G ANDREW 

No comments:

Post a Comment