Monday 9 August 2010

Letter from Sophie & family

Hi Sarah and Paul,

I hope all is well at Wiccaweys, it has been also a year since we adopted Sophie from you so I thought I must send you an update! (I'm sure you must remember her with being the former hermaphrodite!!)

She is a brilliant dog and it makes you realise how rewarding rescuing a dog is. This dog goes on more holidays than I do and seems to be made for traveling in the car! She's so beautiful, obedient and loyal we really couldn't have asked for a better dog.

What prompted me to send this quick email was going to a charity dog show organised by Capable Canines at Catton Hall. There was the usual agility there but this weekend they were running fun classes. Sophie entered a few and came 2nd out of 40 dogs for the 'best eyes', 3rd out of 35 dogs for 'beautiful bitch' and got 4th place for 'best rescue'. Definitely a great day and Sophie made lots of new friends! I've attached a few pictures for you.

Best wishes
Sophie and the Crowson family xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment