Tuesday 14 June 2011

Letter from Sheppie (now Millie)

A few pictures of me, you knew me as Sheppie but my name is now Millie.
My family are OK and welcomed me so I feel as though this has always been my home. I enjoy taking them for walks and running with other dogs.  Of course I am came to my new family already fully house trained, and I have shown them that I already knew how to ‘sit’ and they seem to understand me when I paw for a snack.  I never responded to Sheppie but I quite like Millie.

I love chasing  birds, squirrels and foxes that come into my  garden and barking at any strange noises especially at 3 oclock in the morning. The only problem I have is that I am is easily car sick but fortunately the field where I go for walks is very nearby. A bit of a shame as they tell me there are many lovely walks just a short ride away – so we are working on it and I am not afraid of jumping into the car anymore and with a bit more practice Im sure I will be OK.
Say ‘Hi’ to my other friends and hope they have found nice homes.

Love
Millie
(Tom and Kay Craig)




No comments:

Post a Comment