Wednesday 29 June 2011

Letter from Tigger & family

Hello there guys and gals.
Well, it's been a busy few weeks here. I've not been a well dog - got some dicky tummy probs, but the vet is sorting me out and I really like the tinned dog food us folk with delicate tummies have to have for a while. Mum says I hoover it up. Dunno what she means - I don't like the hoover.
 
Anyway, having to go and see the nice vet man - he's really good at strokes and fuss and kisses and giving treats - isn't what I wanted to tell you all about. Remember I told you that mum and dad were going to take me to a beach when I was good off the lead? Well, we went to a big beach called Holkham beach today and it was fantastic! We had to walk on the lead through a wood first but then when we got to the beach there was a humungous amount of space and lots of other dogs and I ran round and chased Katie all over the place (except when she went in the water - she knew she was safe there 'cos I don't like water, especially if it has soap in it ) and then - I was stopped in my tracks.
 
Remember I told you about these amazing creatures called ducks that can fly and then land on the water? Well, on this beach there were two huge ducky things that were really bright colours and flying high and then swooping down. Two chaps seemed to be telling them what to do, but I don't know how they did it. Mum and dad laughed at me and said something like 'He likes the kites. He thinks they're birds.' I tried really hard to catch them but they were too high and too fast.
 
Anyway, after a long time running around (about 45 minutes, actually! Mum) I began to slow down a bit 'cos I realised I had to walk back as well. Boy, was I glad to get back to the car and the teashop! I've slept a bit this afternoon, but now it's time to go out and play Grrrr with Katie 'cos it's a bit cooler now and we've both got some energy back.
 
Mum says she forgot the camera but will take some photos next time we go. She's taken a photo of me having a breather after an energetic game by the greenhouse..... honestly, don't these women take advantage of a chap when he's feeling not at his best?!
 
Bye for now.
Love and slobbery kisses,
Tigger
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment